Delta Electronics extends the PMF panel mount power supply series designed for demanding application requiring high power factor. The two new models provide a 5V/55A and 24V/13.3A output. The PMF-5V320WCGB and PMF-24V320WCGB have protection features including overvoltage, overcurrent, over temperature and short circuit protections.
These products come with built-in active PFC and the automatic fan speed control that enables better thermal management and energy consumption. Remote on/off is available as an option for systems that require system integration flexibility. The PMF series has major international safety approvals according to IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 Information Technology Equipment (ITE); EMI standard according to EN 55022, Class B and are fully compliant with RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU for environmental protection.
- Universal AC input voltage
- Built-in active PFC and automatic fan speed control
- Full corrosion resistant aluminium chassis
- Conforms to harmonic current IEC/EN 61000-3-2, Class A and Class D
- Cold start at -20°C for 100% load
- Remote ON/OFF is available as an option
Get in touch to find out more about this product