Premium´s EDS-500 is a 500W battery charger that allows you to feed DC loads even if there is an AC mains cutdown. It is compatible with PbCa (sealed or open), NiCd and other battery types under request.
The EDS-500 offers fully configurable 3 state battery charging and smart battery test by capacity measurement discharging over the load and includes a deep battery discharge protection, which increases life expectancy.
Find more about it in this video
The EDS-500 is a 500W battery charger that allows feeding DC loads through the charger´s batteries even if there is an AC mains cutdown. This UPS (uninterruptible power supply) series is perfect for charging lead-acid batteries of 12V, 24V and 48V and includes internal battery cut off when battery is low. Other battery types available under request.
The EDS-500 works with universal input (110-230Vac) and is available with different output combinations. This UPS series has been designed to work in applications such as 4.0 industry, Internet of Things and smart grids, and is presented in a very compact design whilst offering a reliable and efficient solution to minimize the loss of power in a robust case.
- 3 state battery charging
- Smart battery test by capacity measurement discharging over the load
- Internal battery cut off when battery is low
- Voltage/temperature compensation included
- Cooling through natural convection
- 3000 Vac input/output isolation
- Selectable maximum current charging levels
- Advanced configuration via RS232
- Optional CAN BUS or Ethernet port
- Battery temperature sensor input
- Battery voltage sense input
- Battery low alarm
- Up to 93% efficiency
- IEC62368-1 Compliant
All products offer a 3 year warranty
DIN rail clip